英语对话,关于银行办理业务的对话。帮帮忙哈~

2024-05-19 02:07

1. 英语对话,关于银行办理业务的对话。帮帮忙哈~

1. 问答 DIALOGUE

Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?(Yes?)

职员:您好,请问您要办理什么业务?

Customer: Please tell me my balance.

顾客:请帮我查询一下帐户余额。职员:您讲慢些好吗?

Clerk: please speak slowly.

Clerk: Please write it down on the paper.

职员:您用纸写下来好吗?

Clerk: Yes, sir(miss),wait a moment please.

职员:好的,先生(小姐),请稍等。

Clerk: Your balance at the bank is RMB 5,000.

职员:您在本行的帐户余额是人民币5000元。

Customer: My magcard does not work, please take a look.

顾客:我的银行磁卡出现故障了,能帮我看一下吗?

Clerk: No problem, the magcard is locked, show me your passport, I will help you out.

职员:问题不大,您的银行磁卡被锁住了,请出示护照,输入密码就可以给您解开。

Clerk: The magcard need more magnetism, it is ok now.

职员:您的银行磁卡需要加磁,现在加好了。

Customer: I want to close my account with you.

顾客:我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。

Clerk: Please go to the number 6 counter.

职员:请到6号柜台办理.

Clerk: Please go to the open counter.

职员:请到大厅开放式柜台办理。

Clerk: Please take a seat over there for a moment; our client manager will help you.

职员:请先在大厅休息一下,马上会有客户经理来帮助您。

Customer: I would like to, thanks.

顾客:好的,谢谢。

2. 存款 DEPOSIT

Clerk: How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?

职员:您有多少钱要存入呢?

Customer: I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.

顾客:我想在我的户头上存300元。

Customer: Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.

顾客:请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。

Clerk: Please fill in the depositing form, the sum of money,your name, address and professional unit.

职员:请填张存款单,写明数额、姓名,地址和工作单位。

Clerk: Please fill in your name, the number of the certificate and your telephone.

职员:请写上您的姓名、证件号码和联系方式。

Clerk: Words and figures differ.

职员:您填写的文字与数字不符。

Clerk: Signatures differ.

职员:您的签名有误。

Clerk: keep your receipt please.

职员:请收好单据.

Clerk: Here is your passbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like.

职员:这是您的存折,以后存取款时请带来。

Clerk: Keep the passbook (magcard) well and inform us whenever you lose it.

职员:请保管好存折(银行卡),若遗失请告诉我们。

Customer: Thank you very much..

顾客:非常感谢。

Clerk: Not at all.

职员:不客气。

3. 取款 DRAW 

Clerk: yes?

职员:您好.

Customer: excuse me, Can you help me?

顾客:对不起,能帮我个忙吗?

Clerk: it is my pleasure. Please tell me what I can do for you.

职员:很高兴为您效劳,请告诉我能为您做什么。

Customer: I want to withdraw 8000RMB from my deposit account.

顾客:我要从我的帐户支取8000元人民币。

Clerk: Sorry, no sufficient balance, the balance is 6000 RMB.

职员:对不起,您户头中没有足够的余额,只有6000元。

Customer: I want to withdraw5000 RMB.

顾客:取5000 RMB好了。

Customer: I want to draw 10,000-dollar and 30,000 RMB.

顾客:我从卡上取1万美金和3万元人民币。

Clerk: Please show me your passport。

职员:请出示护照。

Clerk: password please.

职员:请输入密码。

Clerk: please sign your name.

职员:请签名。

Clerk: please check carefully.

职员:请清点一下现金.

Customer: Thank you very much.

顾客:非常感谢。

Clerk: Not at all.

职员:不用谢。

4.兑换 EXCHANGE

Customer: Can you change me some money, please?

顾客:能否请你给我兑换一些钱?

Clerk: What kind of currency do you want to change?

职员:要换哪种货币?

Customer: Please change some RMB from my U.S. dollars’ account.

顾客:请帮我把帐户里的美圆兑换一些人民币。

Clerk: Please tell me how much you want to change.

职员:请告诉我你要换多少。

Customer: Please change 3000 RMB.

顾客:我想兑换出3000人民币。

Clerk: Take Cash or deposit in your card (passbook)?

职员:请问您兑换后要取走人民币现金还是存入卡(折)里?

Customer: I'd like to take cash (deposit in the card).

顾客:我想取现金。(我存到卡里)

Customer: What's the exchange rate today?

顾客:今天的兑换率是多少?

Clerk: If you'll wait a moment, the rates of exchange is about 1:8.

职员:请等一会儿,美圆和人民币的兑换率是1:8左右。

Customer: I'd like to break this 100 RMB. Could you give me some small notes?

顾客:请把这张100人民币换开,给我一些小票好吗?

Clerk: How would you like it?

职员:你要什么面额的?

Customer: Three 20s, some 10s and 5s , please.

顾客:请给我3张20元和几张10元和5元的。

Customer: Thanks a lot.

顾客:非常感谢。

Clerk: My pleasure.

职员:不用谢。

5.收费 CHARGE

Customer: Excuse me, I forget the password of my card.

顾客:对不起,我忘记卡的密码了

Clerk: Report loss of the magcard please.

职员:请办理挂失手续费。

Clerk: Do you remember the number of the magcard?

职员:您的卡号是多少? 

Clerk: Please pay 15 yuan, includes 5 yuan cost and 10 yuan handling charge.

职员:请支付15元,包含换卡工本费5元,挂失手续费10元。

Customer: Do you charge for remit?

顾客:汇款你们收手续费吗?

Clerk: Yes, we do, 1% of the sum, from 1 yuan to 50 yuan.

职员:是的,我们收手续费,我们按照1%金额收取,最低1元,最高50元)。

Customer: I come for paying my telephone cost.

顾客:我来交电话费。

Clerk: Show me the number of the telephone.

职员:您的电话号码是多少?

Customer: I come for paying my gas cost.

顾客:我要交煤气费。

Customer: I come for paying my electricity cost.

顾客:我要交电费。

Clerk: Please show me your card。

职员:请出示卡片。

支票结算

T: Hello! May I help you? 

您好,您有事需要帮忙吗?

C: Yes, I hope so. I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler's check here? 

噢,是这样的。我需要些现金,在中国观光时使用。我能在这儿兑现旅行支票吗?

T: Of course. We'd be happy cash it for you. 

当然, 我很乐意为您兑现。

C: I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates. 

我原本打算在家旅馆兑现, 但我朋友说银行的兑现率通常有点高。

英语对话,关于银行办理业务的对话。帮帮忙哈~

2. 急求关于在银行业务办理的英语情景对话

银行业务一般就是业务员对个人,是两个人的啊!

A:Excuse me,is this the Peony Credit Card Department of the ICBC?
A:请问这儿是工商银行牡丹卡部吗?

B:Yes.Is there anything I could do for you? 
B:是。需要我为您做点儿什么吗?

A:Could you tell me something about your Peony Credit Card? 
A:我想咨询牡丹卡业务,可以吗?
 
B:Yes,of course. 
B:当然可以。
 
A:What service advantages does peony card possess? 
A:牡丹卡有哪些服务优势呢?

B:Oh.First of all, We have interconnected our service offices throughout the country. In more than 320 card-issuing cities,there are over 28,000 savings offices and 100,000 special units. 
B:噢。首先,我们在国内实现了服务机构 网络 化。在现有320多个发卡城市中,共有28,000多个指定储蓄所,特约单位100,000多家。

A:That's great.Anything else? 
A:太棒了!还有哪些优势呢?
 
B:We have the advantages of computer network with 27,000 ATMs and 120,000 POS. You can enjoy pleasant and convenient services anytime and anywhere. 
B:我行拥有计算机网络优势,现有ATM机近27,000多台,POS机120,000余台。您可以随时随地享受到轻松方便的服务。

A:Thank you for your information. 
A:谢谢您的咨询。

B:You're welcome. 
B:不用谢。
参考网址:http://www.en8848.com.cn/hangye/bank/
里面有很多,你看看

3. 银行业务办理英语对话精选

  考查学生的英语口语能力是英语教学评价的重要组成部分之一,进行口语能力测试能提高对教学的反拨作用,促进学生英语综合能力的全面发展。我精心收集了银行业务办理英语对话,供大家欣赏学习! 
     银行业务办理英语对话篇1  
    A:Excuse me,is this the Peony Credit Card Department of the ICBC? 
 
    A:请问这儿是工商银行牡丹卡部吗? 
 
    B:Yes.Is there anything I could do for you? 
 
  
 
    B:是。需要我为您做点儿什么吗? 
 
    A:Could you tell me something about your Peony Credit Card? 
 
    A:我想咨询牡丹卡业务,可以吗? 
 
    B:Yes,of course. 
 
    B:当然可以。 
 
    A:What service advantages does peony card possess? 
 
    A:牡丹卡有哪些服务优势呢? 
 
    B:Oh.First of all, We have interconnected our service offices throughout the country. In more than 320 card-issuing cities,there are over 28,000 savings offices and 100,000 special units. 
 
    B:噢。首先,我们在国内实现了服务机构 网路 化。在现有320多个发卡城市中,共有28,000多个指定储蓄所,特约单位100,000多家。 
 
    A:That's great.Anything else? 
 
    A:太棒了!还有哪些优势呢? 
 
    B:We have the advantages of puter network with 27,000 ATMs and 120,000 POS. You can enjoy pleasant and convenient services anytime and anywhere. 
 
    B:我行拥有计算机网路优势,现有ATM机近27,000多台,POS机120,000余台。您可以随时随地享受到轻松方便的服务。 
 
    A:Thank you for your rmation. 
 
    A:谢谢您的咨询。 
 
    B:You're wele. 
 
    B:不用谢。 
     银行业务办理英语对话篇2  
    A: I would like to open an account today. 
 
    B: What kind? 
 
    A: I want to open a checking account. 
 
    B: You need to keep a minimum balance. 
 
    A: How much is it? 
 
    B: You need at least $100 in your account. 
 
    A: Is that all? 
 
    B: Yes. That’s the minimum. 
 
    A: What happens if I don’t meet that requirement? 
 
    B: You will get a fine. 
 
    A: How much? 
 
    B: It’s going to be $25. 
     银行业务办理英语对话篇3  
    A: How are you doing today? 
 
    B: Very well. Thank you. 
 
    A: What can I help you with? 
 
    B: Do I have any fees to pay? 
 
    A: As a matter of fact, you do. 
 
    B: How much? 
 
    A: You owe $235.13. 
 
    B: That’s unbelievable. 
 
    A: Will you be paying some of that off today? 
 
    B: I want to pay all of it off today. 
 
    A: How will you be paying? 
 
    B: I’ll be paying with cash. 
 
    

银行业务办理英语对话精选

4. 银行业务英语对话

      对话练习对于小学英语课堂教学的意义是在特定的英语环境下对学生的对话能力进行培养,以提高小学生的英语口语水平。我整理了银行业务英语对话,欢迎阅读!
         
         银行业务英语对话一         Mary:
         Hello, I'd like to deposit ten thousand RMB.
         你好,我要存一万元。
         Clerk:
         Please give me your money and bank card.
         请把您的钱和卡给我。
         Mary:
         Can you check the balance in my account?
         再麻烦你帮我查一下卡里现在总共有多少钱?
         Clerk:
         Sure, hold on…Please sign on the sheet.
         好的,稍等……请在这张单子上签一下字。
         Mary:
         Done, here you are.
         签好了,给。
         Clerk:
         There's one hundred thousand now in your account. Please take care of your deposit slip.
         您的帐户上现在共有十万元。请收好您的存款凭条。
         Mary:
         Sure, thanks.
         好的,谢谢。
         银行业务英语对话二         Clerk:
         What can I help you with?
         您要办理什么业务?
         Denny:
         I'd like to deposit some money.
         我要存钱。
         Clerk:
         How much would you like to deposit?
         您要存多少?
         Denny:
         Twenty thousand.
         两万。
         Clerk:
         Give me your money and passbook.
         把您的钱和存折给我。
         Denny:
         Here you are.
         好的。
         Clerk:
         Hold on. Please sign on the deposit receipt.
         稍等. 请在这张存款凭条上签一下字。
         Denny:
         OK.
         好的。
         Clerk:
         Please take good care of your passbook.
         请收好您的存折。
         银行业务英语对话三         May:
         I’d like to withdraw some money from my account.
         我想从户头里提出一些钱。
         Clerk:
         Can I see your passbook and the withdrawal slip, please?
         可不可以让我看您的存折及提款单呢?
         May:
         Sure.
         当然可以。
         Clerk:
         Let me just make sure. You want to withdraw one thousand dollars?
         让我确定一下。您要提1000 美元?
         May:
         That’s right.
         是的。

5. 关于银行业务英语对话

      口语教学,是英语教学中培养学生综合运用能力最为重要的内容之一,搞好英语口语教学,亟须营造民主宽松、愉快欢乐、激疑探究、困惑期待、争论活跃的课堂教学氛围,以激发学习口语的热情,发挥学习口语的潜能。我整理了关于银行业务英语对话,欢迎阅读!
         关于银行业务英语对话篇一         A: How may I help you?
         B: I’m having a problem.
         A: What is it?
         B: I apparently owe some fees, but I never got the bank statement.
         A: I do apologize for that.
         B: My fees went up, but I didn’t even know I had fees to pay.
         A: I see your problem.
         B: What are you going to do about it?
         A: I will cancel the fees you owe.
         B: I don’t have to pay any fees?
         A: You’ll only have to pay the initial fee.
         B: That’s fine. I appreciate your help.
         关于银行业务英语对话篇二         A: What can I do for you today?
         B: I have an issue.
         A: What is your problem?
         B: There were charges on my debit card that I never made.
         A: Do you have a statement for your debit card?
         B: I do.
         A: Which charges are you talking about?
         B: It’s the last four charges.
         A: We’re going to have to do an investigation.
         B: Is that going to take long?
         A: I’m not sure, but in the meantime we will freeze these charges.
         B: That’s wonderful. Thank you.
         关于银行业务英语对话篇三         A: How may I help you today?
         B: I need to open a second account.
         A: What kind of account would you like to open?
         B: I need another savings account.
         A: Do you have another account with us?
         B: I sure do.
         A: Would you like to transfer money from that account into your new one?
         B: That’s fine.
         A: How much would you like to transfer?
         B: Transfer $100.
         A: Give me a moment while I complete your transaction.
         B: That’s fine. Thank you.
         关于银行业务英语对话篇四         A: Your total comes to $36.78.
         B: Put it on my VISA.
         A: There’s a problem with your card.
         B: What’s wrong with it?
         A: I believe it was declined.
         B: You’re kidding me!
         A: Do you have another card I could try?
         B: I only have one card.
         A: Do you have cash, perhaps?
         B: I don’t have any cash on me.
         A: You’re not going to be able to take these items today.
         B: I’ll be back tomorrow.
         关于银行业务英语对话篇五         A: I need to use the ATM.
         B: What’s stopping you?
         A: I’m not sure how.
         B: I don’t understand.
         A: I’ve never used one before.
         B: I can help you figure it out.
         A: What do I have to do?
         B: Slide your card into the machine.
         A: Then what?
         B: You need to type your PIN in.
         A: What do I have to do next?
         B: Click on whichever option you want, and you’re done.

关于银行业务英语对话

6. 银行英语情景对话

      在初中英语对话教学中必须给学生创设一个真实的语言交际环境,为学生提供充分运用英语进行交流实践的机会,使学生能够加深理解、熟练掌握、灵活运用,达到学以致用的目的。我整理了银行英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!
         
         银行英语情景对话一         Mary:
         Hi, I want to open a savings account. Which kind of account has the highest interest rate?
         你好,我想存个定期。可是定期哪个利率最高呢?
         Clerk:
         The interest rates are outlined on the board behind you. The interest rates for lump-sum deposit & withdrawal are the highest.
         您身后的显示牌就显示了利率,整存整取的利率最高。
         Mary:
         Oh, I can see that. But I'm planning on withdrawing this money in the near future. Which kind of account is suitable for me?
         哦,我看到了。不过我计划短期内就把钱取走,那我存哪个才比较合适呢?
         Clerk:
         You can take a three-month or half-year lump-sum deposit & withdrawal account.
         您可以存三个月或半年的整存整取。
         Mary:
         OK, then I'll take a three-month lump-sum deposit & withdrawal account.
         嗯,那我就办个三个月定期吧。
         银行英语情景对话二         Bank clerk:
         Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
         早上好,先生。我能帮您点什么吗?
         Benjamin:
         Yes, I want to deposit 1000 Yuan in my bank account.
         是的,我想在银行账户中存1000元钱。
         Bank clerk:
         Please fill out this deposit form, first.
         请先填一下这张存款单。
         Benjamin:
         OK…Here you are. Any problem on that?
         好的……填好了。有什么问题吗?
         Bank clerk:
         No, that's fine. Do you bring your bankbook with you?
         没有问题,很好。您带存折了吗?
         Benjamin:
         Yes, I do. Here it is, and the cash.
         带了。这是存折,还有现金。
         Bank clerk:
         Wait a moment, please.
         请等一等。
         Benjamin:
         Sure.
         好的。
         Bank clerk:
         Is there anything else I can do for you?
         您还需要其他帮助吗?
         Benjamin:
         Yes. Can you tell me what the interest rate is now?
         你能告诉我目前的存款利率吗?
         Bank clerk:
         The deposit rate is 0.8% every month.
         存款利率是每月0.8%。
         Benjamin:
         Thanks.
         谢谢。
         银行英语情景对话三         Mary:
         Hello, can I deposit money into the ATM here?
         你好,请问这儿的ATM机能存款吗?
         Clerk:
         Sorry. You can only withdraw money here.
         抱歉,我们这儿只能取款。
         Mary:
         Do you know whether there is another ICBC ATM nearby?
         那你知道附近还有工行的存款机吗?
         Clerk:
         Walk down a block and you will find a bigger ICBC bank. You can deposit money there.
         您再往前走一条街,那里有家大点儿的工行,去那存吧。
         Mary:
         Ok, thanks.
         好的,谢谢。

7. 实用银行英语情景对话

      下面是我为大家带来银行  英语情景对话  ,欢迎大家学习!
            银行英语  情景对话:开外币账户 
         顾客:
         I want to open a foreign currency account .
         我想开个外币账户。
         职员:
         Which foreign currency would you like?
         你想开哪种外币的账户?
         顾客:
         I prefer a USD account.
         我想开美元帐户。
         职员:
         What term would you like,current or deposit?
         你要开什么期限的账户,活期账户还是定期账户?
         顾客:
         Current.
         活期账户。
         职员:
         Please wait.
         请稍等。
          银行英语情景对话:开活期账户 
         职员:
         What can I do for you?
         我能为您效劳吗?
         顾客:
         I’d like to open an account.
         我想开个帐户。
         职员:
         What kind of account would you like to open?
         你想开立什么类型的帐户?
         顾客:
         I want to get the money at any time.
         我想随时取钱。
         职员:
         I see. You need a checking account.
         我明白了。你需要活期存款账户。
          银行英语情景对话:办定期存款账户 
         顾客:
         I’d like to open a savings account.
         我想要开个定期存款账户。
         职员:
         I’ll help you with it.
         我来帮您办理。
         顾客:
         What kind of savings accounts do you have?
         你们有什么种类的定期存款账户?
         职员:
         We have three-month, six-month and twelve-month maturities.
         我们有三个月期、六个月期和十二个月期。
         顾客:
         I want a six-month maturity .
         我想要办一个六个月期的。
         职员:
         All right.
         好的。

实用银行英语情景对话

8. 银行常用英语口语情景对话

  从事银行业的工作,有时候需要我们去学习一些银行常用的  英语口语  ,下面我为大家带来银行常用英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!
   
      
         银行常用英语口语对话篇一   
      A:Is there anything I can do for you?
   
      有什么我可以帮您的吗?
   
      B:Yes. I've received this Remittance Advice from the bank.
   
      是的。我收到了你们银行的汇款通知。
   
      A:Could I take a look at it, please? Let me just check these details ... right.
   
      请让我看一看,好吗?让我检查一下内容……没错。
   
      B:Mr CK Chen contacted me this morning and asked me to come in for the remittance.
   
      今天早上CK Chen先生与我联系,让我来接收汇款。
   
      A:I've got the details here. 10,000 RMB sent by Mr CK Chen from Guangzhou. Could I see some ID? You passport, for example?
   
      我已经在这儿查到了详情。CK Chen先生从广州汇来10000元。我能看一下身份证件吗?比如,您的护照?
   
      B:Here you go. Can I deposit some into my account and take some in cash? I need 1,000 RMB for my expenses, you see.
   
      给你。我能存一些到我的账户并且取一些现金吗?你瞧,我需要1000元来应付我的日常开销。
   
      A:That's no problem. Could you please sign here? Here's the 1,000 RMB in cash,your passport back, and the remaining balance has been deposited in your account.
   
      没问题。您能在这里签字吗?这是1000元的现金,护照还给您,余额已经存进您的账户了。
         银行常用英语口语对话篇二   
      A:Hello, you seem a little lost. Can I help you?
   
      您好,您看起来有点儿迷惑。我能帮您吗?
   
      B:I've got a Remittance Advice and I'd like to cash it.
   
      我接到一张汇款通知,我想兑现。
   
      A:I can do that for you. Could I see the Remittance slip?
   
      我可以为您办理。我能看一下汇款通知单吗?
   
      B:Here you are. I'm here on business and this is from my boss, it's for my expenses so I need cash.
   
      给你。我是来这儿出差的,这是我老板汇的钱,这钱是给我曰常开销用的,所以我需要现金。
   
      A:That's no problem. The amount is 2,000 RMB,is that correct?
   
      没问题。其金额为2000元,对吗?
   
      B:Yes, that's right.
   
      是的,没错。
   
      A:I just need to sec some identification before I hand over the cash.
   
      在我给您现金之前,我还需要看一下您的身份证件。
   
      B:Here's my passport. Is that OK?
   
      这是我的护照。可以了吗?
         银行常用英语口语对话篇三   
      A:Remittance Advice, how can I help you?
   
      这里是汇款询问处,如何为您效劳?
   
      B:I want to send some money to Hangzhou. Today, if possible.
   
      我想汇一些钱到杭州。如果可能的话,今天就汇。
   
      A:That's no problem. There are 3 ways you can do this, firstly you can send the money account to account,or you can choose to send cash to account or you can send cash to individual. Which service would you like?
   
      没问题。我们有三种汇款方式,首先,您可以通过账户到账户方式, 或者您可以选择汇现金到账户,或者您可以汇现金到个人。您要选哪一种服务方式?
   
      B:I think account to individual would be best. But which is the quickest way?
   
      我认为账户到个人最好。但哪个是最快的  方法  ?
   
      A:If you choose our Urgent Remittance Service the money can be there within 2 hours. There will be a 1% handling fee and then you need to pay 12 RMB for the Express Delivery Service.
   
      如果您选择我们的加急汇款服务,钱可以在两小时内到。手续费是 1%,您还要付12元的快递服务费。
   
      B:Right, that's fine. I'd like it to get there as quickly as possible.
   
      行,没问题。我想让钱越快到越好。
         银行常用英语口语对话篇四   
      A:Hello, Madam. What can I do for you today?
   
      您好,女士。今天我有什么可以帮您的吗?
   
      B:Hello. I'd like to send 600 RMB in cash to my daughter.How long will it take for her to receive the money?
   
      你好。我想给我的女儿汇600元现金。她要多久才能收到?
   
      A:It's very quick and easy. It just takes 24 hours, we guarantee that. All you need to do is fill in this slip and we can proceed.
   
      这项业务非常快速、简便。它只需要24小时,这点我们保证。您所要做的就是填这一张单子,然后我们会办理的。
   
      B:Are there any extra charges, like commission?
   
      还有任何额外的费用吗,比如手续费?
   
      A:There is a service commission that you must pay.It's 1% of the funds to be remitted, so you should pay an extra 6 RMB.
   
      您是得付手续费。它按汇出金额的1%收取,所以您应该另外支付6元。
       
    猜你喜欢:
   
    1. 常见银行英语情景对话 
   
    2. 关于银行的英语对话 
   
    3. 银行英语情景对话 
   
    4. 在银行英语对话At a bank 
   
    5. 常用英语口语100句